Neshoba Business Enterprise Center
The Neshoba Business Enterprise Center is a small business incubator designed to provide office, manufacturing and/or warehouse space to start-up businesses. It is located in the Industrial Park and is operated under the Community Development Partnership.
Tenants of the Enterprise Center are normally allowed to stay in the center for three years. After three years they "graduate" and move to other space in the area, making room for new start-up businesses.
The Enterprise Center offers shared services such as copier, fax, scanner and printer functions and a common break room, training room and reception area. Wireless internet is available in the building at no cost to the tenants.
East Central Community College is a partner in the Enterprise Center. Mr. Ronnie Westbrook, director of ECCC's Small
Business Development Center has an office in the Center and is available to counsel tenants. Mr. Wade Hollingsworth, another member of the ECCC staff, is assigned to the Enterprise Center to provice information technology assistance to tenants.
Application form to become a tenant 70kb
- Opportunity to locate in a brand new facility
- Assistance from ECCC's Small Business Development Center
- On-site information technology expert
- Shared copier, fax & internet access
- DSL available
- Shared loading dock
- Reduced rent for first two years
- Discount professional services (legal & accounting)
- Water & sewer provided; tenant pays electricity & gas
- Phone system is provided; tenant supplies their own phone
- Furniture is provided (if you wish)
- 1st Year Office Space, $5.70 per sq. ft - Industrial bay space, $1.80 per sq. ft
- 2nd Year Office Space, $7.60 per sq. ft - Industrial bay space, $2.40 per sq. ft
- 3rd Year Office Space, $9.50 per sq. ft - Industrial bay space, $3.00 per sq. ft